Rich Media Group comprises of a number of companies, some of which have been around since 1997. The divisions are
• Rich TV specialising in corporate video and TV production
• Rich Drones PfCO fully qualified compliant and insured drone photography and videography services
• Rich Video specialising in wedding videography and transfer services
• Rich Digital specialising in social media management and digital services
• Rich Music, audio and video recording for artists and artist management
• Rich Productions specialising in theatre tours videos, photos, audio visual, project managing and merchandising.
MEET OUR TEAM
Dave began Rich Video in 1997 specialising in wedding videography and home film conversions. In 2003 he created a new company, Rich TV to run along side Rich Video which focused on corporate videos and professional TV work for the likes of BBC and ITV. With 15 years experience in the aviation industry, Dave trained and qualified as a CAA approved Commercial Drone Pilot in 2018.
Finance and Administration
Carolyn has been within the company for 23 years. Having 21 years of experience working as a corporate PA at Natwest Bank, she is perfect for the finance and administration side of the business.
After leaving high school Sophie went on to study Media Makeup at Salford City College. She was then employed by MAC Cosmetics as a Makeup Artist at the Selfridges Exchange Square Manchester store. After 2 and a half years in this position Sophie decided to move on and work for her father’s company Rich Video/Rich TV, part time while studying a digital marketing diploma. She has since completed this diploma and has started full time at Rich Media Group.
Office Bone Collector
Ollie is a energetic 3 year old Westie who keeps everyone in the office in check. You can usually find Ollie having a nap on the chairs in the reception or under Sophie’s desk.
Photo & Video Editor and Drone rated A2 CofC pilot